taking out my oem springs and installing neuspeed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brasilianstreet

well i was going to instal them on tues cus thats when they come in but someone told me that to take out the OEM spring you have to use a special machind or something because it can bounce or what ever ?well anyone ever did their own spring please let me know if anything was hard or how to do it?

Yea, you need a spring compressor so that it doesnt bounce in your eye when you take it out. You can find it in your local parts shop for pretty cheap. Dont do it without, not recommended.

Yeah be very careful. I don't know what kind of car you have or how new your struts are but if you don't also up grade you struts you won't have quite the ride you may be looking for. Stock struts will cause you to bottom out with aftermarket springs. Also the ride is very bouncy and you will actualy loose stablity instead of gaining it. A cheap but very good strut is KYB AGX or the G2's. Just a suggestion.

yes im going to upgrade mines i was gona get koni yellows but i heard they are to over priced and arent so hot on hondas only for bmw's and those high class cars ,so im goin with some KYB agx's. are the struts hard to instal or no?

what kind of car do you have? I lowered my civic and I had to get adjustable compensator arms in the rear and adjustable upper control arms in the front to keep from having bad negative camber.

Back