Talk About Rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would buy them as batons and club the shit out of anyone with them installed on their cars.

I wonder if the cars that model them take them off after the photo shoot, i would. I bet they make good things to throw at people, I mean they DO say Type R on them, so thats like 50 hp right....

Originally posted by rsaeini@Apr 23 2003, 03:44 PM
it's fuckin gay...i sure hope no one even thinks about bidding on that.

c'mon rsaeini.....GUARANTEE in a few weeks if you go drivin down hawthorne blvd on a busy sat. day, chances are
youll see two or three cars with those on. south bay is the capitol of rice.

Originally posted by karnash+Apr 23 2003, 12:50 PM-->
@Apr 23 2003, 03:44 PM
it's fuckin gay...i sure hope no one even thinks about bidding on that.

c'mon rsaeini.....GUARANTEE in a few weeks if you go drivin down hawthorne blvd on a busy sat. day, chances are
youll see two or three cars with those on. south bay is the capitol of rice.

ROFL......hahahahahahahahaha.....so true, so true... :lol:
the south bay IS the capital of rice.?

why the hell does it say type r? hmmmmmmm.................they should have sold mono pieces.......just a big ass one for the true ricer............ 30 grand on the body for some ugly unneccesary shit and $10 on the engine for a intake so they can say "i did it myself! that intake gets like 15 horsepower!"

you gotta be frickin kidding me...i just make me lay in bed at night and think about what gay thing they will come out with next...the sad part is, you know stupid ass people will buy this ugly shit too. just my $.02

Back