Teen killed for his iPod, police say

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah saw that on the news last night. They where saying there have been about 50 Ipod thefts this year. Its just like back in the day when kids would kill someone over there damn shoes. Peoples kids these days.

Starter Jackets... hahaha... i had a hornets jacket in junior high that i thought was the shit. hahahah

and how can we forget 'la gear' and those wonderful chuck taylors with your own markings on them...

or my favorite: POCKY

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 4 2005, 07:09 PM
and this suprises anyone??????
[post=520417]Quoted post[/post]​

What surprises me is it took so long to make the news.

Yea that really doesn't surprise me at all considering I got jumped over my jordan's during the summer of my 8th grade year. That shit really makes you sit back and think about what material possesions are really worth, nothing.

Anyway, I hope the legal system really pulls through for the kids family. Its really sad that someone could take a life over something so small.

Originally posted by trappd-in-859@Jul 4 2005, 06:51 PM
Yea that really doesn't surprise me at all considering I got jumped over my jordan's during the summer of my 8th grade year. That shit really makes you sit back and think about what material possesions are really worth, nothing.

Anyway, I hope the legal system really pulls through for the kids family. Its really sad that someone could take a life over something so small.
[post=520503]Quoted post[/post]​

when I was in the 7th grade, these two fuckers who were in the 8th grade tried to jump me for my Fila's, the Grant Hill's. Everyone has to remember those.

Anyway, one of the fuckers tapped me on the shoulder while I was walking out of school, I turned around and I saw him reach back and swing. I ducked away, took a couple steps back, he ran up to me, and and I socked his ass dead in the face. Right underneath his eye right next to his nose. He fell and I stomped the shit out of him. Apparently the second guy was suppossed to tackle me after I got hit by the first guy. Obviously it didn't work so the guy let me kick the shit out of his friend. :shrug2:

Yes I know, this has nothing to do with the iPOD thing but I just had to vent with that story because it pisses me off when ever I hear someone getting jumjped or even killed over petty shit like shoes and clothes.

Back to the topic:
It's a shame that kids are starting to kill over stupid shit. Especially an iPOD, how are the kids, who have it now, going to charge it and add songs? :blink:

Especially an iPOD, how are the kids, who have it now, going to charge it and add songs?

thats what me and my friend were talking aout yesterday. youd have to steal everything that it comes with too make it worth it. unles you sell it tosomeone that has the stuff just lost the pod.

Fila's, the Grant Hill's. Everyone has to remember those
ha ha i loved those i always wanted a pair and my sis bought a pair and when they werent cool anymore i turned one into a bong it was awsome.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jul 5 2005, 02:47 AM-->
trappd-in-859
@Jul 4 2005, 06:51 PM

[post=520503]Quoted post[/post]​

when I was in the 7th grade, these two fuckers who were in the 8th grade tried to jump me for my Fila's, the Grant Hill's. Everyone has to remember those.

Anyway, one of the fuckers tapped me on the shoulder while I was walking out of school, I turned around and I saw him reach back and swing. I ducked away, took a couple steps back, he ran up to me, and and I socked his ass dead in the face. Right underneath his eye right next to his nose. He fell and I stomped the shit out of him. Apparently the second guy was suppossed to tackle me after I got hit by the first guy. Obviously it didn't work so the guy let me kick the shit out of his friend. :shrug2:

Yes I know, this has nothing to do with the iPOD thing but I just had to vent with that story because it pisses me off when ever I hear someone getting jumjped or even killed over petty shit like shoes and clothes.

Back to the topic:
It's a shame that kids are starting to kill over stupid shit. Especially an iPOD, how are the kids, who have it now, going to charge it and add songs? :blink:
[post=520633]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd think you could buy the charger and hookup kit...

Do you really think the people who killed that dude for his ipod would turn around a buy the charger and hookup, lol.

But yea, i can see if you took it from someone in a non-violent way you would probably buy the misc. items needed to download/charge.

Maybe this is a message to everyone who wears stupid fucking iPods all day long rather than paying attention to their surroundings to pull the little white buds out of your ears and pay the fuck attention to the world around you!

That right there makes me want to go buy a mac... Just because I can see how apple is a company with a heart...

When's the last time you heard Bill Gates call somebody when somebody committed suicide because their XP Crashed... AGAIN..

Back