Teenager impersonates officer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that their department is large enough that a new face could show up without anyone knowing who they are and people simply assume that they havent run into them yet...
but, how the fuck did they not notice he wasnt wearing proper duty gear??

that department should be embarrassed as hell over this

fucking morons

Police say the boy did not have a gun, never issued any tickets and didn't drive the squad car.

oh... well kudos to you guys then.... :bash:

head cop-"hey you, new guy, go bust some criminals. oh, what's your name?"

boy-"Robby O'connell"

head cop-"another fucking mick, get your ass out there"

Did anybody notice who the kid lived with, and his explanation for why he thought it happened?

The Rev. Roosevelt Watkins says the boy had lived with him for much of the past year and is fascinated by police work.

There has to be more behind this story that someone isn't divulging.

yea I agree theres got to be more to the story that we havnt heard about yet

There has to be more behind this story that someone isn't divulging.

to be serious for a second, the kid probably went for a ride along and something happened. so to transfer any liability, the police department said he was impersonating an officer.

That sounds about right....

they pulled over his buddies and he was like whoa dude you skipped school today to be a cop wtf lmao

He's lucky to have hair on his balls at 14. I just don't see how it all happened, and for 5 hours after.

lol@pedifilereligiousleaders.

thats just some more evidence to back the fact that cops are fucking idiots.
and like mirage said, obviously dont pay as close of attention as most people assume.

Back