NJ testing waters 1991 honda civic hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 1991 honda civic hatchback that I don't have too much time for so I was thinking of selling it. It has a b16a with cable trans (not sure how many miles) it'd intake manifold shunk2 cat back exhaust, tokico hp struts, new speed coil overs, energy suspension complete bushing kit, avid motor mounts,91 acura interga front n rear brakes with power slot rotors n hawk pads, fidenza 7.5 lb flywheel with stage 2 clutch,new front upper control arms, shunk2 rear lower control arms,megan racing rear camber kit, walbro 255 fuel pump, innovation front traction bar, mishimoto half rad with slim fan, odyesse battery with relocation tray ( mounted on passenger side inner fender under old battery location),aem hybrid intake, msd ignition, timing belt n water pump have about 12,000 miles on them of that. Im sure im missing some stuff. The bad part now the car ia still obd0 and runs rich. I was going to convert it over but haven't had the time. I do have a brand new obd 1 ecu that I got from hmotorsonline that will come with the car. The car is primier right now. Minor rust spot coming through on rear comers. I can email pics or try to post them online but I don't have a computer right now so I have to use my phone. If you have any question pm me or call/txt me 609-425-4192 (Buddy)

will try to get more pics up. I also have a video of car running and driving to see the car pulls just not too sure how to upload the videos. I am looking for around $3500 make an offer but im not gonna give the car away

Last edited:
I am going to try n get the pics up within the next few days. Im moving this wkend n have been busy with getting everything ready for that.

sorry the pics are not the best im using a cell phone. I will try to get better pics up soon

will try to have pics up today
when i go to upload the images its telling me they are invalid files. Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong or if there is another way to get the pics online.
thanks

Last edited:
Back