Thats one small step for man

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GM files bankruptcy... HMC stock up 1.3%

looking like
60% us govt
12.5% ca govt
17% union
10% bond holders

what a crock of shit.

the BOND holders have nearly the same invested as the US gov't. why is their share not equal?

oh yeah, i forgot we elected a socilist.

They're going to reinvest 30 billion! We'll see what obama has to say about his "plan" with this......

its always easy to throw money around when its not your own.

i think everything this guy does should come out of his own pay, the first president that would already be paying us to be our "leader."
so this means that his great great great great grandchildren will still be working off his debt.

these mother fuckers screamed and fucking screamed that these companies couldnt go bankrupt... they couldnt fucking do it... they were too big to fail... they were too fucking important to the fucking economy of the fucking country... we couldnt allow them to fall into bankruptcy... they had to be bailed out at ANY fucking cost

and now after we have dumped somewhere in the area of 50 BILLION dollars into them (that we know about)... now... NOW its ok for them to file for bankruptcy... and its for the best

we couldnt let these fucking companies fail BEFORE we racked up over a TRILLION fucking dollars in "Bailout-Obama-Bucks"

what the fuck is wrong with people that they dont see what the fuck is going on here

god fucking dammit :ranting2:

The news this morning was saying the same shit...
most analyst's views was that if they let it happen at the same time as chrysler and all the housing reports that we would have dumped into a depression, not a recession. They bought time, and nothing more.

was it worth 50-billion? probably not.

I'll let you in on a hint.

If they're buying and driving price up, they have cash. They have lots. They know a lot more than you do about the stock and the market. People are going to get rich on this short sale. Sure as hell not lose money, because its already been lost.

Educate yourself.

as of right now (past 4pm est) GM stock is 100% worthless.

it goes to pinks in the morning. whatever you own, is 100% loss.

The plan is for the federal government to take a 60 percent ownership stake in the new GM. The Canadian government would take 12.5 percent, with the United Auto Workers getting a 17.5 percent share and unsecured bondholders receiving 10 percent. Existing GM shareholders are expected to be wiped out.

why the hell would you buy gm stock today?

This was the only way for GM to get on the same pace as Toyota, Honda etx

In the End.. the Government knows.. you are not going to do anything about what they do.

I know that the Aztec HAS to be on that list, without even looking at it...

edit: After looking at it, it is on there :lol:

All the cars/trucks/SUVs look like they pretty much belong on that list except for the Saab's version of the "Subaru Wagon". That one struck me as odd.

Last edited:
I think it was/was supposed to be a Saab. But I think some imports should be noted as they did help.

Back