The Acura is no mo. So what did I get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That color looks great. I saw one drive by me the other day and it looked really good in person.

nope been raining almost every day since I bought it, the only good days ended up being work on the house days, I've yet to even install my radar detector =(

So far I really enjoy the car, to date I think its my fav over all car, yes it sucks not having a manual, but while leaving it in manual mode, upshifts are a bit slow, however, down shifts are surprisingly fast, in fact, faster then most normal people would down shift. hopefully with a future tranny computer update, they can speed the manual upshift times up a bit.

I test drove that pretty much exact car.

I really enjoyed it.

well I test drove both, but my ex-gf was looking at buying the c300 4matic(we live near mountains) and we dug it a lot.

Both of the cars though were the same red with the premium 2 package.

Err.... The c350 had the p2 package and the c300 had the p2 without the staggered wheels.

Last edited:
Nah, those are C63 AMG.

Sick car nonetheless, but better ones out there in that price range I feel. :)

Nah, I think you made the right choice in that class.

I was referring to the class that the c63 amg is in. Like m3, RS4, etc....

Nah, I think you made the right choice in that class.

I was referring to the class that the c63 amg is in. Like m3, RS4, etc....

I like the M3 looks a lot, the 328 and 335 do nothing for me but the M3 still looks good. RS4 is nice, but not sure if I'd take it over the C63.

Manual > Auto. For that kind of money, and that car - the RS4 is much better of the deal. C63's are nice, but it's still not quite the "drivers car" that the RS4 is. 4-dr M3 vs. RS4, that's a hard one to call. ;)

Manual > Auto. For that kind of money, and that car - the RS4 is much better of the deal. C63's are nice, but it's still not quite the "drivers car" that the RS4 is. 4-dr M3 vs. RS4, that's a hard one to call. ;)

And how many hours have you spent driving all of those cars?

Nah, those are C63 AMG.

Sick car nonetheless, but better ones out there in that price range I feel. :)

You can get c350 AMG's apparently.

I was behind one that was badged that way, the other day, as well as one that was badged a 4matic.

You can get c350 AMG's apparently.

I was behind one that was badged that way, the other day, as well as one that was badged a 4matic.

4matic only comes as an option for the C300.
both the C300 and C350 can be optioned with AMG wheels, however the only real AMG is the C63.

And how many hours have you spent driving all of those cars?

I've driven an RS4, seeing as I work for Audi, and even though I've never driven a C63 AMG, based on the fact it has no manual option, and not nearly the same suspension as the RS4, makes me believe that it is more of a high-speed cruiser than something to attack mountain roads.

You?

I've driven an RS4, seeing as I work for Audi, and even though I've never driven a C63 AMG, based on the fact it has no manual option, and not nearly the same suspension as the RS4, makes me believe that it is more of a high-speed cruiser than something to attack mountain roads.

You?

Yep, I've driven both of them, on a track too. E will add another line to his list if I go on any further. I favored the RS4 though, I can't get over the wierd cockpit feeling of the 2007 c63, it made me feel like a midget.

I disagree with you on that about the suspension, I found the Audi suspension to be softer than the C63. I felt less body roll in the C63 coming around sharp bends than any audi, save for the TT.

The RS4 has a special parallel damper suspension that basically stops body roll, figured it was seem more planted than a Merc.
Really never flogged a C63, so nothing to compare it to. USDM's get Pirelli PZeros as stock, but a few guys I know that are up on overseas Audis tell me that you can get much stickier tires on it stock in the EK and EU.

Back