The Bugatti Veyron tops 400 Km/h!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, I just found out that it has iVTEC

I hate how in the movies on the site, they car the turbo chargers "turbo superchargers"

0-62 in 2.9 and still tops out around 248ish. pretty f'n ridiculous actually.

Looks good. But I don't see a shopping cart wing. How does it go so fast without that or decals? :)

Originally posted by n1mr0d@May 24 2005, 09:50 PM
Looks good. But I don't see a shopping cart wing. How does it go so fast without that or decals? :)
[post=503192]Quoted post[/post]​

Good aerodynamics. :)

Originally posted by Calesta+May 25 2005, 02:16 AM-->
@May 24 2005, 09:50 PM
[post=503192]Quoted post[/post]​

Good aerodynamics. :)
[post=503271]Quoted post[/post]​

Ahh, but there is a big shopping cart wing that pops up and adjust to the needs of the car. Under high speeds, it adds extra down force, and under braking, it pops up for more drag.

Originally posted by Calesta@May 25 2005, 08:35 PM
Coooooooooool. I want one on my truck. :lol:
[post=503629]Quoted post[/post]​

i tell ya once, i tell ya a thousand times. wanna stop good in a truck? body drop and bag it :ph34r:

lol

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@May 25 2005, 07:49 PM
i tell ya once, i tell ya a thousand times. wanna stop good in a truck? body drop and bag it :ph34r:

lol
[post=503653]Quoted post[/post]​

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Very nice. I even like the style of it. So there gonna make 600 of them 250 of them will be destroyed or stolen within the a few months maybe a year so really the value of them will be around 5 million haha. Wasnt the enzo like that? People bought them for like 1 mil. and then sold them for like 3?

Yeah, I have a feeling these are gonna have a fairly high rate of attrition.

Where, short of Nardo or Bonneville - could you go 250mph? The Autobahn? At that rate, if someone pulled into your lane, you'd never know it. And those gradual curves? Forget it. Wonderful piece of engineering. Too bad 99.9% will never be driven beyond 1/10ths. I'd rather see a 500hp supercar that could go 180mph, and get 30mpg. Oh well, I'm not going to spoil everyone elses fantasy.

High rate of attrition?

I see a W16 to EG chassis swap article comming soon.

Back