the Crocidle hunter is dead!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

0095-0511-2009-2328_SM.jpg

We all knew how he was going to die... It was only a question of when.

Stabbed in the chest by a sting ray. What a bummer.

How many people can say that though?

"My dad had a heart attack."

"Oh yeah? Well my dad was stabbed through his heart by a sting ray."

i think i read somewhere the last person to get killed by a stingray was in 1945 or some shit

The police have the video. Hopefully their not as sadistic as the rest of you...but they are aussies.

They said (in one news cast or another) that 500 stingray attacks occour in the united states each year..

But I would immagine thats from people stepping on the small ones.. Steve undoubtedly was swimming with some giant mofo's.

His documentary was titled "Stingray: Deadliest creature in the Ocean." Or something close to that.. go figure.

My neice loved the guy she is 7. She cryed over his death... He truly did make an impact in a lot of ppls lives and he did care about the wellfare of animals.. And he was crzy for dangling his 1 month old in front of a crock...

My neice loved the guy she is 7. She cryed over his death... He truly did make an impact in a lot of ppls lives and he did care about the wellfare of animals.. And he was crzy for dangling his 1 month old in front of a crock...

she cried over his death at 7? i don't think i totally understood the concept of death at that age. well, maybe if the ninja turtles died i would have cried.

Ya my sister is an emotional one and ya her kids have followed lead i suppose...

He didn't dangle his kid in front of a crock.. I finally watched the video.. He had the kid in his right arm, and was feeding a crock some meat with his left arm. His body was sideways to the crock and he was between it and the kid. If the croc had snapped unexpectedly, it would have gotten him, not the kid.

Still stupid imho.

Anyway, I loved watching his shows.. A funny guy, and its fun as hell to impersonate him.. Always puts everyone in a good mood when I do that.

Injuries caused by stingrays are relatively common but fatalities are extremely rare, with experts saying there are only one or two known cases in recorded Australian history.

An Aboriginal boy died several years ago, while the previous record death was in Melbourne in 1945.

I heard on the radio that 17 (recorded) people have died from a stingray injury ever....worldwide

and that's it he wasn't gonna get killed by something dangerous, it would have taken something like a sting ray to lower his guard then, boom

what's the number one killer in dangerous zones? complacency

He didn't dangle his kid in front of a crock.. I finally watched the video.. He had the kid in his right arm, and was feeding a crock some meat with his left arm. His body was sideways to the crock and he was between it and the kid. If the croc had snapped unexpectedly, it would have gotten him, not the kid.

Still stupid imho.

there was more to it; at one point he put the baby on the ground(like standing it up like a doll), and made the baby like dance in front of the croc's face sort of taunting it.

Back