the garage now has cable......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
just ran a cable out to the garage...and also put the good computer out there...

so now....the garage has Cable, a TV will follow soon, after I build the work bench...it is DVD capable, PS2 capable, Internet running sweet, scored some more speakers for the garage, the amp and sterio system is going in as soon as the bench is done, The walls are 13/14th done, the floor is done, lighting is still in work, electricals will be redone after I get a few sunday OT hours, the paint inside is about 95% done...peg boards are about 2/3rds done....

And that's about it...for about 8 months working on it while working on cars, the house, and the job.....I'm dead :(

I hope that I can finish it in 4-5 days.....

I still have to put a roof on it, and redo the exterior....and get a fridge and more tools....but that will be later....

Next week-end will be the unvailing of the garage...after the LimeRock drift event... :ph34r:

BBQ, Pool, Hot tub...provided by my neighbors...and the entertainment will be all in the back yard and garage.... :lol:

pics will be posted after a few days...I just wanted to rant on how much figgen work I've been doing to upgrade the property :p

When you come tomorrow, if we can hit jeff's for a bit and help him with the engine mounting and changing plugs in his Ninja, he'll be able to help you out too.

What was so wrong with the wireless ?

-> Steve

I think it's amazing that close to 30,000 people now know that Airjockie has an RJ45 wire run to his garage.

What did we do before the internet ?

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 12 2005, 09:57 PM
Yeah yeah yeah.. How much do you weigh? :ph34r:
[post=539499]Quoted post[/post]​

still 221....but I haven't had a bowel movement in a few days :ph34r:

The other computer just gave up the ghost...cd drives wouldn't work, and the wireless program decided it wouldn't want to work anymore...it needs a complete refrag...then it will be the basement computer.

As for tommorrow...it's up in the air whats going to happen...The wife found a group of "Despirate Japanese Housewives" and she is either going to get dropped off down in Ansonia for their weekly get together tommorrow...and I'll head back to the house to get more work done to the garage...and then head back down and pick her up and then drive back to Meriden and drop her off...and then drive back down to Stratford to get to work...or I'll drop her off and hang out with them and pig out on the food they are making...and split after a while and go screw around somewhere in the Ansonia/derby area..

regaurdless...the Z and the civic will have double driving duties tommorrow.. :(

But if they do this every week like they do...then that means that the wife will need to get a drivers licence and a new car...screw it if I'm going to drive 180 miles every sat so she can talk to someone. Phones and internet is way cheaper...

Ohh well..

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Aug 12 2005, 07:27 PM
you know im gonna come help ya with the roof. :)
[post=539463]Quoted post[/post]​

Get your asses over here and help me redo the roof on my workshop! B)

your computer and tv are going to get so extremely dusty it wont be funny.

wtf. worked blocked redpepperracing.

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/album854

The following error was encountered:

* Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmasters@xxxxxl.
Generated Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:09:00 GMT by xxxxxxxx (squid/2.5.STABLE10)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 15 2005, 02:19 PM

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/album854

* Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

[post=540354]Quoted post[/post]​

And your the IT guy????!!!!!
:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

Before:.....

aak.jpg

After:......

alp.jpg

I'm friggen dead...been up allnight and all day..... :(

but I got a kid coming to buy a sparko seat... :)

Originally posted by Airjockie+Aug 15 2005, 02:57 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 15 2005, 02:19 PM

* Access Denied.

[post=540368]Quoted post[/post]​

i thought B was just the programmer?

im the IT guy. :ph34r: B)

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Aug 15 2005, 08:07 PM-->
Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 15 2005, 02:57 PM
pissedoffsol
@Aug 15 2005, 02:19 PM
wtf.  worked blocked redpepperracing.

* Access Denied.

[post=540368]Quoted post[/post]​

i thought B was just the programmer?

im the IT guy. :ph34r: B)
[post=540488]Quoted post[/post]​

.... Novice ..... I.T. Guy :)

-> Steve From IT

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 12 2005, 10:14 PM
I think it's amazing that close to 30,000 people now know that Airjockie has an RJ45 wire run to his garage.

[post=539503]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: RJ45 is the designation of the plug...

...he has a Cat 5 wire run to the garage. :p

oh and, my brother already has him beat. His modem is in the garage with wireless network through out the house... running his 5 some computers including the one on his 60some inch tv.

Originally posted by 2000Si+Aug 15 2005, 09:09 PM-->
@Aug 12 2005, 10:14 PM

[post=539503]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: RJ45 is the designation of the plug...

...he has a Cat 5 wire run to the garage. :p

oh and, my brother already has him beat. His modem is in the garage with wireless network through out the house... running his 5 some computers including the one on his 60some inch tv.
[post=540521]Quoted post[/post]​

Again, Novice work :) Oddly enough, airjockie has abandoned your brother's method for what he currently has. Try my nightmare (Which I've solved, and will be abandoning this weekend).. Firewire networking over XP, with two machines and one external FireWire drive on each, daisychained. Miserable experience.

amb.jpg

I can fit a car in there now...and after a little more work....2 cars....Whooooooowhooo...

more pics here....

Back