The Getaway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Qwikcivic

Has anyone played The Getaway for PS2? I just got it this week. This game is the shit. You can drive a Skyline, Civic w/gay altezza's,
Jaguar s-type and a bunch of other official cars. For anyone who has not heard of the game yet it's like GTA 3 and Vice city, You have to do missions for a mob boss and the game is based in London. I say it's worth buying if you like that stuff.

yeah I heard some good things about the game, I haven't played or seen it yet even on a ps2.

Got a Game Informer mag in the mail yesterday and they had an article on it. I was looking through and saw the screenshot of the Civic with tezzas as said: :tfg:
Read the article on Midnight Club II. That's gonna rock, especially on XBox Live.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 25 2003, 02:03 AM
yeah I heard some good things about the game, I haven't played or seen it yet even on a ps2.

i played a demo for it

it seemed kinda slow when you were driving you in a chase but going slow.... you can break loose on turns so easy... it's kinda hard i like it.

Back