The Internet is dead to me (4chan wikipedia featured article)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i can think of two things that should get shoved in her cute lil mouth - and neither is what you're thinking of. :D

i vote she's cancer. not cool enough for meme status.

those videos are actually much more tolerable to listen to if you play all 3 at the same time... :eek:

your totally right.
i actually like how that sounded.

ima start recording a bunch of different people talking at once like that and just listen to that all the time.
do you think thatll drive me crazy?
i dont care..

pickles, are you going to explain this to us?

Pickles? WTF? There is no L.

AWP-TICK-ES when pronounced, should sound remarkably like 'optix' or 'optics' as in "Fiber Optics".

http://content.answers.com/main/content/ahd4/pron/O0101800.wav

ŏp'tĭks
American Heritage Dictionary Pronunciation Key

Ok, now that is out of the way.

4Chan is routinely called the "bottom of the barrel" of the internet(s). I'd like to say 35% - 50% of all internet memes are born there. Go there sometime (when you're at home, because it tends to be NSFW) and take in the surroundings. It's a whole 'nother world.

Boxxy is some chick who tried, as many others have, to gain the attention of /b/ (the random board on 4Chan), only she succeeded. 100% of page 1 of /b/ was boxxy on 1/9/09. This caused an insta-perma-ban of the word 'boxxy' on 1/10/9. /b/ has attempted to track down the girl known as boxxy, but no definitive answer has been discovered. Her real identity is unknown. Her myspace page has been found, revealing her to be 19 years of age, but no other information is currently known.

Boxxy is also a really annoying bitch when listened to repeatedly.

Last edited:
lol
ive never really looked at your name too closely..
but you knew who i was talking to, so mission successful.

the whole situation sounds like a whole nother world.. lol
sounds like something out of a movie.

im not sure if that would make it easier or harder..
harder because youd be distracted by titties and such, but possibly easier cuz it takes more thought to picture her naked.

i think dacheat is thinking a sock or a broom stick would be be good in her mouth.
if she were 18 then it'd be my dong.

Back