The Marine Corps is sending my ass to Japan!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

I finish 3521 (Motor Transportation Mechanic) school on the 9th and join the motor pool with 1st Marine Air Wing in Okinawa, Japan after some vacation back at home.

Konichiwa Bitches, lol!

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Jul 29 2005, 06:09 PM
I finish 3521 (Motor Transportation Mechanic) school on the 9th and join the motor pool with 1st Marine Air Wing in Okinawa, Japan after some vacation back at home.

Konichiwa Bitches, lol!
[post=533126]Quoted post[/post]​

You going to hook us up with all that JDM goodness?

your going to like it there...

you better look into Ziptied.com, and zeroyon.com...make some freinds over there and get crazy with the JDM ladies :ph34r:

your lucky, my friend gets a free trip to iraq in january, all expenses paid by the usmc.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jul 30 2005, 01:09 AM
your lucky, my friend gets a free trip to iraq in january, all expenses paid by the usmc.
[post=533243]Quoted post[/post]​

I just hope your friend doesn't end up like my friend. all expenses paid trip to iraq, and an all expenses paid 21 gun salute at his funeral. :(

Originally posted by Lantis+Jul 30 2005, 02:49 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Jul 30 2005, 01:09 AM
[post=533243]Quoted post[/post]​

I just hope your friend doesn't end up like my friend. all expenses paid trip to iraq, and an all expenses paid 21 gun salute at his funeral. :(
[post=533254]Quoted post[/post]​

that sucks, i dont think i could handle that shit. i have 2 other friends that did time over there. both came back ok. however along with him my friend nick is going with the army after hes done with court issues.

I just hope your friend doesn't end up like my friend. all expenses paid trip to iraq, and an all expenses paid 21 gun salute at his funeral.

Sorry to hear about your friend. If I end up being a shit bag mechanic (which I won't let happen) my motor pool will have more reason to send my ass over to Iraq. I am told that within in the next year I have a 95% chance of being detached to another unit and whip it on.
A job is a job. I used to flip burgers and work at Boomers. I joined the Marines because it has the toughest basic military training in America and I wanted to challenge myself. My job is to fix vehicles, I'll get payed to fix the vehicles. If they give me an M16A2 and tell me my job is to kill insurgents, I'll get paid to kill.
It's about learning how to shut the frick up and do what your told. I know it sounds kinda harsh, but as long as we do what we're told, then we won't get thrashed.
Better learn how to listen and obey orders here then learn it out in Iraq.

JDM Parts... Sure, I'll send em back. I just need some wishlists and I'll see what I can do. Hang out at the Wrecking Yards on the weekends picking up parts and shipping them back to the states.

It kinda sucks though, I have to wait to be an NCO to drive a vehicle. It's a 3rd MEF (Marine Expeditionary Force) rule overseas in Oki and Iwakuni.

Hell yeah! Send me your wishlists and I'll do what I can. I leave for Japan sometime at the very beginning of September and am there for 2 1/2 years.
Send wishlists to anthonyhomir@yahoo.com yeah.

That's funny, my boss for a time had your EXACT SAME call to Japan. He said he loved it - Never wanted to leave. He was a motor pool mechanic, then he moved up in rank to command a team of mechanics. He was there for 6 years - Couldn't get enough of it.

You'll have a great time there. The temperatures are mild, the people are nice and Japanese LOVE Americans as long as they don't employ them. :)

-> Steve

i dont care about parts i just hope it works out for you and you have a safe time .

Back