The "truck" Story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Un fuggin believable. Hey, at least he delivered that products (what a trucker!) You don't see that shit on Fox's World's Scariest Police Chases, becuase the cops wouldn't be able to handle that shit (1 tire blown out, 17 more to go)

leave the poor guy alone. he probably had a bad batch of meth and was hallucinating....
haha been there done that (the meth, not the hit and run)

:rolleyes:

hey domeskilla why were you on an fbody site...i assume your name means domestic killer, i think you're just trying to cover for the fact you want an f-body...hehe

Originally posted by caffeind@Mar 27 2003, 01:27 AM
hey domeskilla why were you on an fbody site...i assume your name means domestic killer, i think you're just trying to cover for the fact you want an f-body...hehe

Read sig. Civic is being sold to my neighbor, I got a hella deal on a 95 s-10 and its going to get a ls1 swap (98-up camaro/firebird motor), along with the camaro t-56 6-speed.

F-Bodies are not bad cars, about a yr ago I had a 99 V6/5-speed Camaro and I loved it, sold it b/c insurnaced about killed me.

I have always loved f-bodies. People can yell that they are heavy, and yes, ~3k lbs is heavy, but when it still run's 9's and is daily drivable. You gotta love the brute torque of one. :D

Back