The Ugliest Thing I've Ever Seen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that has got to be the nastiest engine bay I have ever seen :puke:

:puke:
honda02.jpg

What is up with the back end.

Wutang dawg :lol:

He says its a showcar-- does he know he wasnt even close to winnin? You cant paint your engine bay with house paint. Whoever tried to do the convertible isnt really good at it.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Feb 25 2003, 02:42 AM
He says its a showcar-- does he know he wasnt even close to winnin? You cant paint your engine bay with house paint. Whoever tried to do the convertible isnt really good at it.

It is a show car,show's you how not to fix up your car.

It would have been cool if it stayed a hatchback....Wasnt lime green....or a convertible....and had taillights....left the engine alone...and was a year newer. :rolleyes:

That thing needs a roll cage ASAP! :eek: its a girl's showcar. girls probably love it. just like they love this S2K. i admit that engine paint job is pretty horrible (the civic engine, not this s2K) lol.
fca0cb21.jpg

hot! :hitit: (the babes in the pic) i sure love car shows! :D

there is so much wrong with that car....... I don't know what to make fun of first.......

I don't think I would drive it if I were paid the $1000 its selling for. Heck, I don' think I'd stand next it to for fear someone would think it belonged to me for $1000.

That engine bay alone is gonna give me nightmares!!

That green! How did anyone see that and say, "Hey! I bet my radiator hose/valve cover/brake lid/overflow lid/ support brackets/et al would look cool if it were this color! It's such a cool color, I think I'll spray paint everything while its still on the car!! Yeah, that overspray is sure to win me some points in my next car show"

Someone from New Mexico needs to smack this guy/gal for distroying an otherwise decent machine!!!

Somebody but him a toyota

Back