There's some weird people out there...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
http://www.davesdaily.com

bored at work and ended up at this site with confessions...

holy shit some people scare me...

Confession #3634 - 08/03/2005 - 07:49 PM

It ticks me off when my farts stink. So if I fart, and it stinks, I punch myself.

Confession #3692 - 08/05/2005 - 11:18 PM

About three or four times a year, I poop in a Ziploc bag, place it in a wrapped parcel and mail it to someone that I randomly select from the phone book. Surprise!

uhhh..... wtf...

How would anyone be pissed off about their farts stinking? The next time he farts he should punch himself in the temple with brass knuckles, lol.

And that guy sending shit to people in a ziploc should kill himself too. Thats just foul.

My name is Barry. I really wish that I was a cheerleader. It started when one of my past girlfriends made me dress up in a cheerleading uniform and perform cheers for her and two of her female friends. She even made me wear string-bikini panties under my short cheerleading skirt. I absolutely loved it but it was so embarrassing. Sometimes I daydream about it...I wish I could do it again and again.
-Barry

ummmmmm yeah...

Confession #1592 - 04/15/2005 - 11:04 PM

While working in the admin dept of my Navy unit, I let out an enormous silent beer fart. My buddy started to piss and moan about the smell. Our dept head (an officer) walked in and immediately turned to leave, yelling "Jesus, what the hell is that smell?" My buddy quickly responded "It wasn't me, sir!"
That room was not habitable for the entire day.

found this in the pictures section:

398-harrypottersbroomstick.jpg

:bo:

Originally posted by adnoh+Aug 26 2005, 11:37 AM-->
trappd-in-859
@Aug 26 2005, 01:19 PM
The next time he farts he should punch himself in the temple with brass knuckles, lol.

[post=545672]Quoted post[/post]​

Temple

Temporal

:p
[post=545681]Quoted post[/post]​

taken from the same wikipedia...

Anatomy

The temple is the side of the head behind the eyes. Cladists classify land vertebrates based on the presence of an upper hole, a lower hole, both, or neither in the cover of dermal bone which formerly covered the temporalis muscle. Those with no holes are called Anapsida.

The adjective meaning "pertaining to the temple" is "temporal", not to be confused with "temporal" meaning "pertaining to time". The muscle whose origin is the temple and whose insertion is the jaw is called "temporalis".

...ring ring... it's a homophone!

When I was like 8 my family and this neighbor family went on a camping trip. I had a pair of shorts on over my bathing suit and the neigbor boy was standing beside me. My dad said "take off your shorts so I can get a picture" talking to me of course, but the nieghbor boy took off his shorts and now I am haunted by the picture of me and a little naked boy.

just about pissed my self laughing

Back