Throwing Codes?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuturmowth

what do you mean by throwing codes? how can i check this???

oh and how do i find my vtec wire???(d16y8, 96 EX)

throwin codes means u got a problem, hook it up to a scanner see what happens. and your vtec wire is kinda under your distributor, look at a wiring diagram wid for your civic

You don't need a damn scanner. The will be a plug under the passenger side dash. Use a paper clip or equivalent to jumper the plug. Read hown many times your CEL flashes. Long flashes are the ten's column, short are the one's. It may have several codes in there.

WHEN PEOPLE START TALKING ABOUT PAPER CLIPS SOME GET SCURED HES RIGHT U CAN BUT JUST A SHORT PIECE OF WIRE CAN WORK JUST AS GOOD JUST PUT IT IN ONE SIDE OF THE PLUG AND INTO THE OTHER MAKE A LOOP IT SHOULD BE A 2 WIRE PLUG BUT ON THAT CAR I'M NOT SURE WERE IT IS LOCATED MABY SOMEONE ELSE CAN TELL U WERE OR GO BUY A CHILTON HANES OR HONDA SHOP MANUAL ON YOUR RIDE THEY HAVE LOTS OF GOOD INFO IN THEM AND HAVE ALL OF THE CODES LISTED FOR LATER WHEN YOUR SHITS WACK AGAIN.

Doing something specifically to piss someone off is really dumb and really childish.

In their current incarnation the Dead Kennedys suck ass. In the days of Jello Biafra they ruled.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back