Tire Size Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
I am going to order tires on line while I am still deployed,so when I get home they are there.Anyway I was wondering what size people here have been using and your feedback from them.I drive to and from work and "spiritedly" around town so I don't need anything crazy just good street tires.But widths and heights that people have used would be helpful thanks.

They are for 15 slips with a 1.5" front and 1" rear drop.

PPS:also,list on line shops that carry recommended tires for comparisons,thanks.

I'm using Kumho Ecsta 712's in 205/50 -15V on my Slipstreams, great tires. They grip a lot and are good in the wet. And they're pretty cheap too. I would definitely buy those again :)

Did you buy them local?Who sells them so I can look into prices?Shit I'm going to add that to the thread.

I don't have a reccomendation becuase I haven't found a 15" tire that I love yet. But stay away from the Nitto 455. That tire blows. It sticks like a long life tire and lasts like a sticky tire. I have been very unimpressed with them.

nittos suck
cheap khumo's that aren't autoX tires suck

if you are looking for wet, don't go with azenis. they aren't great in the rain.

your overall best daily drive tire is probably the s03

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 16 2003, 07:20 AM
nittos suck
cheap khumo's that aren't autoX tires suck

if you are looking for wet, don't go with azenis. they aren't great in the rain.

your overall best daily drive tire is probably the s03

Yea,they are well rated,but I'm going to have to fnd them over in Germany,I checked the shipping rates and they pretty much kill any deals I found,sucks.

i use yokohama avs es 100's, i like them
what is the width of your wheel? 6.5 or 7?

Originally posted by B16@Mar 16 2003, 11:41 PM
i use yokohama avs es 100's, i like them
what is the width of your wheel? 6.5 or 7?

15x7 I believe,I haven't seen them yet,but it is whatever Jason (alljdm) sells.

Back