To All People who know the Houston Area?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha this thread rocks.

of course I'm drunk, so yeah.

Originally posted by Lantis@May 26 2005, 04:46 AM
and maybe you should just go to the return address that they shipped it from?
[post=503718]Quoted post[/post]​

That would be the best place to start, hmmm..real name and address vs online persona? Let me think......

Yeah but it's ebay, it's not like you can use a false address. that's mail fraud and the post office will send the feds after you.

I haven't sold anyone a transmission in over a year...the ITR AND CTR trannies I had are both in cars locally, and they run fine...

I DID sell a GSR tranny on Ebay over a year ago, but it worked fine when we pulled it out of the car...and the guy that bought it left me positive feedback like a week later.

:shrug2:

edit:
Originally posted by GSRGuy@May 25 2005, 04:34 PM
Well Known. I pm'ed the ones that I saw from lufkin, but I haven't gotten a response yet.
[post=503506]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't get a PM...You suck at PM'ing the people from Lufkin...lol

And another thought...have you tried CONTACTING the guy you bought it from? You bought it and paid for it SOMEHOW...I highly doubt you left $800 in a paper sack in front of the WWI statue on the courhouse lawn at 10 'til Midnight...

HELLO!?!?!? WHAT IS THE GUYS FUCKING SCREEN NAME??

LINK TO THE AUCTION???

you're asking for help, but you're avoiding alll the questions that can get you an answer.

so any of you know a guy that sold a ITR tranny from LA. Yea, cause I want to kick his ass. He says he knows of this place called hondaswap.

Out.!

:lol: maybe this kid made it all up (no screenname or link to auction)
hell i'm sure that feedback was left and he could go through this feedback (left for him or that he left for other people) and find the guys screen name.
or if he paid by paypal he can go through his paypal account transactions and find it there

Originally posted by Calesta@May 26 2005, 11:18 PM
Well, he's not replying here- but he's doing a great job of sending me PMs.
[post=504162]Quoted post[/post]​

Post them, y0!

Originally posted by civicious@May 26 2005, 03:27 AM
And another thought...have you tried CONTACTING the guy you bought it from? You bought it and paid for it SOMEHOW...I highly doubt you left $800 in a paper sack in front of the WWI statue on the courhouse lawn at 10 'til Midnight...
[post=503810]Quoted post[/post]​

You mean I wasn't supposed to do that?

Originally posted by 90 accord+May 27 2005, 03:02 AM-->
Originally posted by civicious@May 27 2005, 01:00 AM
Calesta
@May 26 2005, 11:18 PM

Post them, y0!
[post=504202]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe in the mod forum.. err... that doesn't exist..

this message will self destruct in 5...
[post=504230]Quoted post[/post]​

umm. everyone knows that online forums have special mod forums.. where the mods sit back and make fun of the members and the random ban lottery where each month they pick a random member and ban that person. :ph34r:

That and plot to resurrect hitler and reinstate the Third Reich.

Originally posted by Calesta@May 26 2005, 11:18 PM

Thanks for the reply's Calesta. I know all I need to know.

Originally posted by civicious@May 26 2005, 12:04 PM
:i'm with stupid:

Nothing like an E-hardass/weakass
[post=503906]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh and as for you, I've read some of your post and your one of the biggest, weakest, assholes I've seen on a forum. All you do is sit, type, and talk shit on "the computer." Everytime someone asks for help you reply with some smart ass comment. I bet if I saw you in person, your probably 5" tall, fat, and stacked full of pimples. Don't worry, I know who sold me that transmission. :) I got all the info I need.

Who knows what evil lies in the hearts of men?

The shadow knows. :secret:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back