Too much Fuel B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

My crx w/ b16 has waaaaaaaaaay to much fuel, how do i change this? a/f gauge is all the way at the top and spark plugs are black!
EDIT: as far as i know, stock pw0 ecu from hmo.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Jun 22 2005, 06:44 PM
My crx w/ b16 has waaaaaaaaaay to much fuel, how do i change this? a/f gauge is all the way at the top and spark plugs are black!
[post=515456]Quoted post[/post]​
get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator - yours is probably stuck and dumping all the fuel into the engine rather than returning some to the tank - we see this a lot on the JDM engines (or any engine, for that matter) that have been sitting for quite a while

Originally posted by jlicrx+Jun 23 2005, 12:36 AM-->
VTECPOWER
@Jun 22 2005, 06:44 PM
[post=515456]Quoted post[/post]​
get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator - yours is probably stuck and dumping all the fuel into the engine rather than returning some to the tank - we see this a lot on the JDM engines (or any engine, for that matter) that have been sitting for quite a while
[post=515482]Quoted post[/post]​

what is a good one to get and where can i find one at a reasonable price?

At idle it runs all the way rich, but when i hit the gas it turns stoich. is this normal? Also i have a code 20 cel for the ground and still have no vtec. it's still in limp mode. rev limits at like 7400 rpm or so.

you need to fix all the bugs then you decide what to get....i believe that in limp mode the ecu make the engine run rich...and retards timing...but i'm not 100% sure..

My point is that i don't even know what to fix, i have a code 20 which is electric load detector, not a biggie, doesnt effect vtec. But idk what else to try.

Realized i needed a IAT sensor, mine is bad, thats why its in limp, but only place that has it is honda. and they cant get it for over another week.

Back