Top Gear Canceled!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Probably because all 3 can create a similar show on their own or with another network.
I bet they all have pretty lengthy no-compete clauses in their contracts

Could be a 1 year thing. team coco is doing just fine even after having a long break from TV.

I know there is a pretty shitty American version of Top Gear that would LOVE to have those guys.

Guessing it's the same parent company. Besides I'm pretty sure they wouldn't jump ship to board the same ship again.

Guessing it's the same parent company. Besides I'm pretty sure they wouldn't jump ship to board the same ship again.
Parent company of Top Gear UK is BBC, which is the British Crown. So, no, not same company.. lol

i'll believe it when the bbc announces it. right now its just fanatic click-generating rumor bullshit.

Replace him with one of the US top gear guys:lmao::lmao:

Interesting.

Kind of inspires me to binge on top gear. Haven't really seen as much as I'd like and don't know all the episodes so I should probably start from the beginning. :)

I doubt they will say who the Stig is, but I'm curious.
Interesting.

Kind of inspires me to binge on top gear. Haven't really seen as much as I'd like and don't know all the episodes so I should probably start from the beginning. :)

start with netflix and go from there. i think there are a couple sites online that have them as well if you don't want to use netflix.

I hope may and hammond stick to their guns and band together and fuck the BBC. go to sky or ch5

Back