toyota diesel turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EKDRIFTER

can i use a toyota diesel turbo for a D16Y7 proyect? does it matter that the turbo came of a Diesel engine?

thanks in advance...

markie

look shit face you ever come around here tooting your fucking horn like that i will make sure that I personally kick your fucking ass and make you drive a mug fucking mercury mystique hondano style

XZILER8

Originally posted by markiebredsol@Aug 26 2003, 12:27 AM
look shit face you ever come around here tooting your fucking horn like that i will make sure that I personally kick your fucking ass and make you drive a mug fucking mercury mystique hondano style

What in God's name are you talking about?

Tonyd0821

Banned
Originally posted by markiebredsol@Aug 26 2003, 12:27 AM

and you guys thought i was a rambling fucktard :lol:

posol

RETIRED
ok - 2 problems.

homeboy #1. your avatar is fucked and prompted for a network pass.

homeboy #2. WTF are you talking about.

markie

yeah sorry bout that post it was one of my gay friends deciding to post some bullshit and why does it keep asking me for a pw

EKDRIFTER

thanks YOSHI..

if you happen to know the link to the past conversation regarding my question..please do tell...

thanks...

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Originally posted by markiebredsol@Aug 26 2003, 05:27 AM

lmao

that is the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen.

:lol: