tranny problem? clutch maybe? please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rkwoos12

hey guys ill give you a brief description of what im driving its a 94 honda civic ex with d16z6 engine and 5 speed tranny i just put this together with new clutch and today after 600 miles after puting the motor in the car i decieded to see what she has and i was burning out and i was gona shift to 2nd gear but it seem when the engine if reved high it dosent want to go in gear to easy it sounds like if its striping out the gear i imediatly hit the clutch after i hear that noise now i never had a problem with it not wanting to go in gear when just normal daily driveing. so could this be my clutch or tranny befor i bought the car the motor use to have a turbo on it then the motor blew so i replaced the motor and keep the tranny cause i didnt think there was any thing wrong with it, my car use to be raced too so keep that in mind. what do you think my problem is do you think my clutch isnt fully disengageing or could it be my tranny need rebuild?

problem possibly solved adjusted my clutch peadle a little and so far so good no grindage in gears.

Back