Tranny Swap Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tein

So much with a little D
I am basically done with my swap and engine built.., but I need to purchase the Left Lower engine mount (this is the one that goes on the driver side). The manual is different at the auto.... My question is do I need to keep using an auto mount or a manual? cause this mount is not on the tranny side and why are they different? do the holes are made different and they are already set up for an auto chassis or the distance has change with the new manual tranny?

I need HELP!! if I made a tranny swap from auto to 5 speed,,, what enigine mount do I need for the left lower mount (driver side) auto or manual mount?

Any one knows?

My ride came with a auto tranny, I swap the tranny to a mannual and the mount that came with the car (the auto mount is broke) so my question is do I need a auto or manual left lower mount?

Yes, the mount goes on the driver side,, its not on the tranny side but then why the left lower engine mount is diferent on a auto and manual tranny?
So you said that I should keep the auto right?

Back