Travis Pastrana: Bigwheel backflip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy shit! that was awesome.... that would take some serious balls to ride a big wheel down that ramp.

That wasn't a typical all plastic big wheel. It was built a lot sturdier than the one I used to have. It's got a spoked front wheel with a pneumatic tire.

That wasn't a typical all plastic big wheel. It was built a lot sturdier than the one I used to have. It's got a spoked front wheel with a pneumatic tire.

You took the words out of my mouth. The big wheels I had 30 years ago had all plastic wheels and sat about 3 inches off the ground. I can remember skidding in the driveway and the wheels would get holes in them.

yeah man, i broke so many of those jumping off my front porch steps... i'd come off the lawn and down the two stairs. after the landing piece onto the driveway. haha

and the burnout = whole in the front wheel. haha i had a duct tape front wheel for years.

I wonder where that was shot at, for once its not in his backyard.

I can't believe he's still doing little things like that and not working on his WRC and other racing options, his body is pretty messed up at a pretty messed up already, I guess it's hard to stop doing what you love. Even if it means riding a big wheel off a ramp with no foam pit.

cant wait for Feb 8th.. haha.. something to watch Sunday nights now

I wore out my Knight Rider front wheel and went hunting for a replacement... We found an Incredible Hulk Big Wheels in the alley being thrown out, and swapped the wheel over. :D

Back