Try for an Evo VIII?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

preluderjs

I was walking out of class today and walked by a silver Evo, that just confirmed what I already decided on a long time ago: that I'd own one sometime in my life. I started thinking about it on the way home and I figured I could sell the car I have now for at least 14k (plus 600 for my tokicos and eibach springs in my room) and save up 6k because I thnk I can find an evo for around 20k when I'm ready to buy. I worked for a month and made 600 dollars and I stopped even trying for the last 2 weeks (I get paid based on how much I want to work, and I work when I want). I'm going to have a long summer where I can devote all my time to work besides summer school. Theres also the fact that I want my mom to get a new car because shes driving my old car and doesnt want to buy herself one right now since she bought my car. Yea, feels guilty driving a nicer car than my mom and I didnt pay for anything. The insurance would just be too much if she got what she wanted now though. I figured if i sell mine now, she could get G35 coupe or MDX or something and I'd be back in my 95 corolla. If I dont make enough over the summer, the corolla is going to be mine till summer 2005. Do you guys think I should sell my car?

:cliffs:
I want an Evo but if I save for one I might be stuck in my 95 corolla for over a year and not my GTI, but my mom can get herself a G35 coupe or something like that. Should I sell my car?

lets see, corolla for a year then Evo

or GTI now.........

this one is obvisous............save for the evo...

:werd:

And the best part is that you wouldn't have to drive a VW!

you could import an EVO3 for 20-25k through motorex i bet.... :)

EDIT: it may be an older evolution but you wont pay out the ass for parts when it breaks down.

Screw it, my parents dont wanna be bothered at all. "Your car works fine, leave it alone."

THat's what happens when your parents get you something. They still own it. It will be better if you get it all on your own, without having to ask their permission about it.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 3 2004, 11:18 AM
id say lock this... we are obviously dealing with a 16 yr old.

Im not some stupid ass noob or some dumb ass ricer. Yea its their car but I came here to get some suggestions on if its something I should look into. If you're not gonna help, why post? Thats it, I'm over it.

And to answer your question im 18 and a freshman.

Originally posted by preluderjs+Mar 4 2004, 03:35 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Mar 3 2004, 11:18 AM
id say lock this... we are obviously dealing with a 16 yr old.

Im not some stupid ass noob or some dumb ass ricer. Yea its their car but I came here to get some suggestions on if its something I should look into. If you're not gonna help, why post? Thats it, I'm over it.

And to answer your question im 18 and a freshman.

same deal.

save up, buy your own car.

:lol: :lol: you shouldnt take advantage of your parents...you may not see it now but you will...once they're gone...you will regret everything bad that you did towards them, and you'll want to take back every bad thing you ever said about them. do this...grow up, be able to support yourself, drive what you can afford and after you've grown some balls...then start planning on what kind of car you want to buy. wait till you're out of school...must be nice to still being breast fed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back