tt civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes, jeff/abaz from hmt did it just do say he did it. it was pathetically slow though.

not to mention, pointless....

i have the video of a tt civic running like a 10.69. But pointless to say the least. I think i found it on streetfire or stoopidhonda.

theres been a couple at hmt

might not be so pointless if it was in a sequential setup, have a tiny t25 feed into a fucking t04s or something. reduces all lag and still have monstrous power at high rpms. that would take a lil more then just welding 2 flanges onto your manifold however, and is prolly not worth the effort.

yep saw a tt gsr in a coupe. 477 horses but thats still retarded. twin turbo h23/h22a hybrid MIGHT make sense but i sincerly doubt that too. twin turbo honda = retarded

:wtf: if the motor can put out gobbs of power, then :gives: that its twin turbo? if it works then it works i dont see the big deal over it being twin turbo. i think its f-ing strait

YouKnowWhoIBee Posted Jul 6 2005, 08:10 AM
i have the video of a tt civic running like a 10.69. But pointless to say the least. I think i found it on streetfire or stoopidhonda.

pointless? it ran a 10.69, thats like 7 seconds faster than it probably was stock.

Originally posted by blackice90HB@Jul 28 2005, 04:18 PM
:wtf: if the motor can put out gobbs of power, then :gives: that its twin turbo? if it works then it works i dont see the big deal over it being twin turbo. i think its f-ing strait

YouKnowWhoIBee Posted Jul 6 2005, 08:10 AM

pointless? it ran a 10.69, thats like 7 seconds faster than it probably was stock.
[post=532584]Quoted post[/post]​

Pointless? YES! You can get the same damn results with one big turbo on an appropriately modded motor with the right amount of displacement in the right chassis, end of story.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jul 28 2005, 06:57 PM
k, either way.... youre going fast. doesnt matter how you get there, as long as you do.
[post=532629]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, true that

yes, pointless, tho guys that do run fast with the tt spent butt loads of money to run pretty close to the same times that the guy that ran a big single turbo. so yes, anyone can run fast, it's a matter of how much money you want to put into it versus having something different.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jul 28 2005, 08:57 PM
k, either way.... youre going fast.  doesnt matter how you get there, as long as you do.
[post=532629]Quoted post[/post]​

exactly-thats what im saying

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 6 2005, 09:02 AM
yes, jeff/abaz from hmt did it just do say he did it. it was pathetically slow though.

not to mention, pointless....
[post=521387]Quoted post[/post]​

whitey on there did one too, i think it had Nawwwwwwzzzz too lol

i actually think i saw it around when it was together, his listed town is like 10 min
from me.... rival high schools back in the day lol

Back