turbo kits for 3rd gen ludes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

XJDM_JunkieX

ive been trying to find a turbo kit for a b20a5 or a good motor swap instead but everywhere ive looked ive found nothing but dead end sites (for the turbochargers) and posts sayin my best bet is to turbo this a5 instead of do a swap if anyone can give me any advice or links it would be greatly appreciated ..... i gotta learn sometime

Originally posted by XJDM_JunkieX@Jul 3 2005, 12:13 PM
ive been trying to find a turbo kit for a b20a5 or a good motor swap instead but everywhere ive looked ive found nothing but dead end sites (for the turbochargers) and posts sayin my best bet is to turbo this a5 instead of do a swap if anyone can give me any advice or links it would be greatly appreciated ..... i gotta learn sometime
[post=520139]Quoted post[/post]​

where are you located... if your lookin for a fully custom set-up, two good buddies of mine... balastic motorsports out here in CA can fully build your kit for pretty damn cheap. buddy writes for honda tuning they built his SOHC z6 block... t28, 30in fmic, all mandrel bent rolled beaded edges charge pipes, custom manifold with welding work you would expect a computer to do, SS oil lines all earl fittings, and therma-flex couplers to make one of the best custom kits ive ever seen for close to nothing, with a chipped ecu RC 310 inj. and some excellent tuning he was making 230whp on 10lbs with full spool at around 3100. the guys there are workin on building a production kit for ef SOHC and the eg SOHC using two of my cars, they are very flexible and easy to work with highly highly recomend them for any turbo application, if its a SOHC block or like what you got b20 DOHC they can set you up. if you want to go with the swap i can recomend plenty of other shops that do bad ass swaps for real cheap... unless you want to do it yourself... best bet online for motors is hmotorsonline.com, very reliable and awesome service, competitive prices... cant ask for more... if all i did was ramble and not help what so ever... i apologize im still a noob in this as well :worthy:

finding a swap for that gen lude is gonna be difficult...

appears your best bet is the turbo route...

if you can do car work yourself go to homemadeturbo.com

i don;t know of any place with an off the shelf kit for that gen lude, but anyone will build you one, for a fee of course...

build your own... save money

Back