Turbo parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
DSCN0382.jpg

Everything from a 2g eclipse.

-DSM T25 turbo, probably needs to be rebuilt. It's got some shaft play, but I drove the car before it was torn down,and it spooled and boosted fine as far as I could tell.
-O2 housing
-Some of the downpipe. I planned on welding some muffler shop piping on it and running it to a resonator.
-DSM manifold
-SMIC
-Piping/hoses
-Greddy RS BOV
-DSM MAF sensor
-filter

in other words, everything in the pic.

$200 OBO takes it all. Someone buy it. I've gotta pay a speeding ticket before December 2nd.

edit: although, if anyone has some random cool shit they'd like to trade, I'll probably trade...

Oh yeah. Contact info:

William Kitchens
Lufkin, TX
william@hondaswap.net
(936)465-3629
AIM: greyfades

someone jump on that...

If I hadn't just bought the parts to repair the Audi. I would buy it and resell it. it's $$$

Why does everyone want the hardpipe and BOV...lol

make me an offer for the hardpipe/BOV. That piece will probably cost $15 to FedEx.

Bump.

Looking at it, it seems to be a semi versatile part for a FWD turbo car.

For 200 bucks someone should scoop up the whole thing. It's completely worth it, I really wish I had the 200 bucks. But my account has like 30 bucks in it.

Seeing as it has some shaft play, and I'm pretty sure it needs to be rebuilt, it's yours for $40 shipped.

$30 shipped for the manifold and downpipe. That's pretty much just shipping, because that manifold is a heavy bastard.

Chaos, you're reading the thread...make me an offer for the hardpipe and bov!

Quoted post[/post]]
$30 shipped for the manifold and downpipe. That's pretty much just shipping, because that manifold is a heavy bastard.

Chaos, you're reading the thread...make me an offer for the hardpipe and bov!

Sorry, had run out for a pack of newports. $25, paypal in 2 min of reply.

$25 shipped? Where am da crack?

This isn't an ebay 'Greddy style' BOV...

Try $125 shipped for the BOV and piping.

Back