turbo question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mozzandherb

I found a turbo that is compatible with the h22 swap into an Accord. I had a question though. I have a 4th Accord and this turbo is made for the h22 into a 5th gen Accord. Is there much difference between the 2 different Accords? What I mean is would this turbo which is meant for the 5th gen be just as compatible with the 4th gen Accord? Thanks

Anyone ever heard of a South Florida turbo manifold....if so are they good?

the piping wont work, and most of those ebay setups are trash. if you make friends with guys at a muffler shop, im sure you can get your intercooler piping cheap (down pipe too).

we have a lot of threads on here about this stuff...the best way to go is to build your own kit...in the end it will work better and it will give you what you want.

stuff youll need:

Injectors
P72/P28 ECU
Ostrich (or a chip burner, but i prefer ostrich now that ive used both)
Crome
Manifold
Piping
Intercooler
Turbo
Down Pipe
Wastegate
Blow Off Valve
Intake Filter (dont forget this one...i saw a Eclpse/Talon [guy had wrecked each and kinda....made one car] lose its GT35R turbo this weekend, because a rock got sucked into his intake)

Quoted post[/post]]
the piping wont work, and most of those ebay setups are trash. if you make friends with guys at a muffler shop, im sure you can get your intercooler piping cheap (down pipe too).

we have a lot of threads on here about this stuff...the best way to go is to build your own kit...in the end it will work better and it will give you what you want.

stuff youll need:

Injectors
P72/P28 ECU
Ostrich (or a chip burner, but i prefer ostrich now that ive used both)
Crome
Manifold
Piping
Intercooler
Turbo
Down Pipe
Wastegate
Blow Off Valve
Intake Filter (dont forget this one...i saw a Eclpse/Talon [guy had wrecked each and kinda....made one car] lose its GT35R turbo this weekend, because a rock got sucked into his intake)
Should I upgrade my fuel pump and filter? Also the one I'm looking at isen't one of those ssaotochrome kits.

pump definitely...filter you can just change and be okay. i dunno how i forgot fuel pump on that list....probably cause my car already has a new one.

Back