turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mintoxik

Hey guys so I think I have a pretty good dealing coming my way. I can pick up a turbo set up out of a talon tsi I know the turbo is not stock. I've done a little light reading on it would the only thing I need to really do is get a adapter plate for the manifold? I'm not 100% sure on the kind of turbo. But for 200 bucks can't go wrong.

Yes, you can use any turbo, really, on a honda. The flange just needs to fit the manifold, and all the other piping and oil/water lines need to be run to it just like any other turbo.

the rest of the set up will need to be added of course, including injectors and a tuning solution.

I dunno what type of motor ya running but a cheap DSM Talon / Eclipse set up used to fit on the H23 by drilling a coupe holes and it fit on like a glove :)

But yea honda did do that right in making there motors love other cars turbo set ups

A few companies make a Ram horn manifold for your motor or you can get the DSM look alike for cheaper.... they have all sorts of turbo flange adapters ect. Good Luck on the turbo, they are a lot of fun and non tire friendly

Back