TW / FS - Integra LS Mesh Wheels and Kumho Ecsta 195/55/15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
Up for sale are my stock wheels from my Integra, they have been sitting in my garage for awhile now and I want to finish my head rebuild or buy a new set of wheels. (3) of the wheels are in excellent minty shape and (1) has a gash on it from the previous owner, I inluded a pic of the gashed one see below. The tires are Kumho Ecsta's (2) 60% and (2) 80% and the tires are 195/55/15. The wheels are 15 x 6.5 I thought I would throw that in there. Please make me a reasonable offer lowballers can kick rocks to be honest I am looking for $400 but I don't think I will get that much so make an offer that you feel is reasonable if I don't think it is I will let you know it for sure, I have many people here that will vouch for me.
If you would like them shipped it will be at your costs. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 4 Wheels.jpg
    4 Wheels.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 19,652
  • 0812071223.jpg
    0812071223.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3,653
  • Tires.jpg
    Tires.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
yo Jon.. hook it up.. haha.. pm me with your best price on those.. i really need to lose the 14in GSRs im rollin on..

i'd need to change the tires though

Last edited:
Almost time to go to work BUMP..... Someone buy these so I can finish my build and start my rebuild thread.

Back