UFC 60 TOnight!!!

UFC 60

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
all the fights were awsome, especialy the ones that ended in ko...thats what they get for showboating.

gracie lost , but it was a good first round, matt was the better athlete. but he did survive a punishing arm lock....no tap-out

Yeah Gracie was so focused, I think he would have let his arm break before tapping out. Not me.

Quoted post[/post]]
(I R teh drnk!1!) yeah, Graci got fucked up all around. He didn't adapt his game at all, and just thought he would be ok aganst Hughes how he is. For a while I was thinkng that Hughes wa s being a bit cocky, but he proved himesl. the fight with Spencer was rad though, after the knee, the dude had NO idea what was oging on! i did't see the final of Melvin's fight, and missed the replays bu tit sounded good too. The dude was dominatin. What a beast. :) :drunks: :beer: :beers:

dude, you said rad. i haven't seen that word in about 15 years. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
yea thats what i thought.

screw that i'm not paying to watch that shit. its awesome and all, but i hate that when you pay all the money for a fight, and one of em will get knocked out in the 1st round or some shit

I was so disappointed when they were doing the countdown yesterday, to see the Gracia vs Shamrock match. Shamrock was one of my favorite fighters, and he tapped out fast in that match.

That was one of the original matches and I don't recall seeing that happen, and Shamrock was 29 at the time - I thought he was even younger.

I had been into the UFC when it first started and followed it fairly closely, renting all the VHS's at my local video store when I was younger, but then I got out of it, until the ultimate fighting came on TV and now I'm really into it.

I think Hughes will win because he's smart and super powerful. I'm going to give the edge to him because he's a high school and collegiate national wrestler and has had quite a stand in the UFC thus far. He basically has beat everyone is his path down, including another fighter I like St Pierre. Saint Pierre is just an athlete when it comes down to it and has a much greater athletic ability but less methodical approach than Gracie. They both come from the same fighting style however, and we saw what happened to Saint Pierre, although I think Gracie's cool, calm, and collected stance will allow him to stand a much greater stance.
***Guess I'm a little late on calling that. I thought the fight happened last night but I hadn't read the entire thread or seen anything on it.

Quoted post[/post]]
whos the dude that beat shamrock the other night on Pride? not sure if it was a rerun, i was just flipping through the channels and saw the end where they threw in the towel for Shamrock

I forget his name. Japanese fighter. It wasn't live thats for sure and it was a rerun. I'm not sure how long ago it was, but I saw it.

Thats when I lost faith in Shamrock, when he lost to that guy because he was just too tired, even after he dominated the entire fight - I couldn't believe he had the friggin towel thrown in, and when he lost to Franklin.

I was really pulling for hughes in his fight.. i was just amazed at how easily he took down gracie.. i thought hughes was gunna get gracie to tap with that arm bar.

Shamrock was one of my favorite fighters, but he just needs to retire. As much as i hate to say it, i think Tito is going to destroy him again on ufc 61. watching him coach is really sad.. he is such a lazy guy. Based on his work ethic in the ultimate fighter, i think he will run out of gas in the first round again..

i wish i was able to stay around for the later fights, but my old lady made me leave after the hughes gracie fight >.<

yeah...i dont see tito havin any problems dispensing with ken...hes lost the edge (and its been gone for a while).

Quoted post[/post]]
Why has 3 new votes been cast AFTER the fight?

weirdos

I did it afterwards as a joke, but some fuckstick actually voted for the guy that LOST. What the fucking hell, I demand to know what moron did that. Darwin is watching you.

i was going to after because thats who i thought would win.

Oh, and btw... ive said i hated Tito before... but im coming around to him. On Ultimate Fighter, he is the man... Shamrock is a fuckin dumbass, he has no fucking clue what he is doing.

one more thing, that deaf kid is bad-fucking-ass

no joke about the deaf kid...thats one where if you made fun of him...youd wake up blind......if you woke up.

haha i saw the fight today on entensity. what a joke, exactly as i said, you pay that money and the fucker is done in the first round

Back