UFC tonight USA vs Canada

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
anyone watching it tonight? predictions? comments?

George st Pierre will lose, that asian american guy who's fighting him beat Matt Hughes, who's the only person to stop Pierre. match of the night right there

i went in saying that franklin was going to win, and he simply DOMINATED his opponet for all 5 rounds. This was a great display of why he wins and is champion. He doesnt back away, you back off he comes at you. He doesnt stop throwing punches, he is assaulting you the whole time, people need to do that to win.

i cant wait for Arlovski to fight in 59, he is one of my top three favs. i really wanted to see Diego fight this time, he is my fav from the ultimate fighter series.

Quoted post[/post]]
i went in saying that franklin was going to win, and he simply DOMINATED his opponet for all 5 rounds. This was a great display of why he wins and is champion. He doesnt back away, you back off he comes at you. He doesnt stop throwing punches, he is assaulting you the whole time, people need to do that to win.

i cant wait for Arlovski to fight in 59, he is one of my top three favs. i really wanted to see Diego fight this time, he is my fav from the ultimate fighter series.
I didn't get to watch it :cry:
So I was right, I knew Rich Franklin would dominate. Who won the other big fight? GSP?

Arlovski is good, but I think he will lose this time around to Tim Silva.

I absolutely hate the way Diego Sanchez fights. Not saying that he isn't good, it's just that his wanting to ground and pound so much makes the fights look really boring. Even if he is dominating is opponent. But I do give him one thing, he knows what he's good at and he does it. I want to watch him fight Nick Diaz again but I want to see them stand toe to toe. When he fought Nick, he tried to go heads up and realised right away he couldn't do it so he took it straight to the ground. He should really fight Matt Hughes while Matt is still in his prime, that way there are no excuses.

i knew franklin would win. i think hes the best fighter in UFC right now.

st pierre is also a very good fighter. i dont care what anyone says he owned Penn the whole fight and penn like a little bitch acts like he should have got the decision. what the fuck did he do that whole fight? got beat up by a dude with 1 eye thats what.

next UFC is gonna be good too obvously arlovski is a monster and is gonna rock silvia. it doesnt even seem like a fair fight silvia is a sloppy fighter from what ive seen. and i like griffin but i think tito is gonna win.

no way forest griffin is gonna fuck tito up. tito is washed up he needs to hang the gloves up with randy. chuck lidell worked his ass like he was a chump when he was in his prime. he sucks i think

people chahnge and thats a fact. if you watched the last 3 ufc you would see that. coutre, penn, and gsp all changed. couture lost and losy very bad, bj penn was supposed to be the best fighter to come back and look what happend. tito ftw

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Matt Hughes would beat diegos ass
I think so too. Matt Hughes is way too skilled for Diego's ground game. But I still think it would be a decent fight.

Hughes is too strong to get stuck on the bottom. He would just take a few punches and then stand up. Hughes has way too much experience. it would be a bad fight. Diego is my favorite to, but Hughes is unbelievable. Franklin is the man. Hands down. I've been saying that since the beginning. I still want to see Franklin vs Hughes. They USE TO be in the same weight class before Franklin moved up. But they are friends and don't want to be the shit out of each other. Even if it is for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Quoted post[/post]]
people chahnge and thats a fact. if you watched the last 3 ufc you would see that. coutre, penn, and gsp all changed. couture lost and losy very bad, bj penn was supposed to be the best fighter to come back and look what happend. tito ftw

i did watch the last three ufc and i watch them on spike all the time.

im not saying you haven't, im just saying afetr poeple lose they get better. tito is coming back.

so wait.. who won between nick diaz and diego?

i really dont like nick diaz's attitude.. seems way to cocky.

Quoted post[/post]]
so wait.. who won between nick diaz and diego?

i really dont like nick diaz's attitude.. seems way to cocky.
Diego won, but by decision. If they would of went heads up, Diaz would of knocked him out. Anyone who watched that fight would agree. I like Nick Diaz because he comes to fight, Diego makes the fights boring even tho he's really fucking good at ground and pound.

Back