Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days

• I give him credit; 1 week

• I'm a moron, I say 1 mo

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 21 2005, 09:23 PM
'year round weather' in East Texas is 'Warm, with rain every few months'

lol
[post=558140]Quoted post[/post]​

yea, but he also rode it home alot. and huntsville is close enough to Southeast Texas to be Southeast Texas, and it rains more than occasionally in Southeast Texas. huntsville is almost 2 hours from home. he went home on the weekends alot to make extra money, cuz he supported himself through college.

i used to ride into november or december, until the snow fell or it was way too cold to do 60+, even with thermal underwear and shit...
i refused to wear my snowmobiling atire on my road bike, i had to draw the line there...

be safe man, you get the bike yet?
pics?

I'm going today to ride it and put a deposit down on it...I won't get it until next week, after I deliver the car to homedude and get the rest of the cash for the car.

Hopefully mid-next week, or next weekend at the latest. The hurricane is also gonna kinda hold me back a bit on getting the bike.

so, did you get the cash and the bike yet or what?

Nah, I didn't wreck it...I bumped into...well...

my truck...lol

The bike's fine though.

I'm not gonna miss the hatch at all.

:thumbsup:

Nah, I ordered new headlights today. I dont think it'll pass inspection with just those covers.

I did, however, order the smoked covers anyways though...I think they're teh pimpin'

Back