Ultimate Joy Ride?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

I use to think picking up my little brother from high school on my GSXR was cool until the other day.. i see a black NSX take going moderately fast in a school zone and when a pig was about to pull out and pull his ass over, he guns it and gets away.. :lol: done that a few times but only on my bike never in a car (too slow).. i ask my brother who that was and it was some rich kid's dad that i use to have basketball P.E. with.. i ask the kid to talk to his dad about me doing a "story" on it.. :P i said it was for a college project and blah blah.. his dad agrees and we met up.. i go to ride in it, but unfornuately didnt get to drive it <_< :P .. anyway, it was a bloody awesome ride he floored it a few times and vtec sounds so sweet in a 3.0 Litre screaming to redline.. imma try to get him to do another "story" and hopefully get pics.. peace

3.0 vtec ownz jOO!!
s3db64c959ee74.jpg

the NSX was orginially named the "New Sports Xperience" when it was a concept back in 89. And when it came to production time they couldnt think of a snazzy name so they just dubbed it the "NSX". So i subsituted the S for sex instead of sports because if you're a real car nut, then you'll kno what im talking about.. you reach a sense of nirvana or "orgasim :blink: " when you experience something so thrilling.. maybe you've never had sex or never riden in a $100,000 car, but the emotions are almost the same..

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 13 2003, 05:32 PM
3.0 vtec ownz jOO!!
s3db64c959ee74.jpg

reminds me of Jay and silent bob strike back....."hey, think this shit jusk kicked in" haha SWeet

GO KEVEN SMITH! :worthy:

Back