unproductive day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
man, i didn't get a damn thing done today... just kept browsing forums and stuff... lol

Just like me man. I closed a early deal this morning and have had my phone on Voicemail and Auto Repsonse on my E-Mail all day. I am just staring at that clock. Only 1 hour and 15 minutes to go.

Yeah me being jobless, this is pretty much all I do.... Sit here watch some Judge Judy, Joe Brown ect. ect. Then laugh at the silly antics you guys are always playing. Maybe being jobless isnt all that bad... Oh what exept not having money to do any thing. Yeah so the whole not having a job sucks balls.

Today was totally dead for me, I think everyone else is off watching Star Wars. :)

i woke up went to D & D at about 845 got coffee, went to a local dealers lot that i do work for and hung out and shot the shit for a while till about 10 then went to work, my buddy showed up and got me blazed, then i painted a ferring for a zx7r and was done by 130 and havent done anything since

haha, I got in at 10 also, i'm usually here by 9. I didn't do anything today until now. I wased the Evo during lunchtime, which lasted 2 hours. Its nice when the boss is gone :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 20 2005, 02:59 PM
i seriously, haven't done a piece of actual work since 10am. lol
[post=501813]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you ever? I made about 90 bucks in cash for 7 hours worth of work.

Originally posted by driver1@May 20 2005, 05:17 PM
i woke up went to D & D
[post=501847]Quoted post[/post]​

at first i was like "WTF, I didn't post yet!" :lol: I went to a place called "D & D Muffler" to get an exaust put on this CRX i just finished the swap on. Then i went to work at about 1pm and had to move out desk and shit from one classroom to another. it was at least 90 degrees out. summer isn't even here yet and i hate it already!!

Originally posted by Havok+May 20 2005, 10:21 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@May 20 2005, 02:59 PM
i seriously, haven't done a piece of actual work since 10am.  lol
[post=501813]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you ever? I made about 90 bucks in cash for 7 hours worth of work.
[post=501921]Quoted post[/post]​

I moved my mom's friend. Two 4 hour days of standing around, so probably like 2 hours of hard work. Well turns out my mom's friend's ex-husband was pepsi's ceo.

I got paid 220.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 20 2005, 05:23 PM
i am peter gibbons
[post=501822]Quoted post[/post]​

can I have my stapler please

Back