unstreetable motorcycle?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Um, they've had those for years. I rode one five years ago. Two strokes aren't usually street legal. As a loophole, the <50 cc bikes were still street legal a few years back. Maybe they are not street legal now. That is one pipey, lowend gutless bike. Tap that fucker out at the top and it screams, bog it down and you're done.

Fun little bike, pipey, wouldn't buy one. Take one for a test run for fun tho!!!!!

Originally posted by tab@Mar 28 2004, 09:30 AM
That is one pipey, lowend gutless bike.

Fun little bike, pipey, wouldn't buy one.

I re read this a couple times, then I realized you meant peppy :p

oh yeah and its not street legal cuz it has no headlight, taillight, or turn signals

to me, it looks like it is a mini crouch rocket designed for little kids who are like 10 year old.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 28 2004, 04:25 AM-->
@Mar 28 2004, 09:30 AM
That is one pipey, lowend gutless bike.

Fun little bike, pipey, wouldn't buy one.

I re read this a couple times, then I realized you meant peppy :p

No, I meant pipey (PIPE-EEEE), as in, the powerband is all at the top. Lug it down even slightly, and you must drop a gear. No low end power at all. Those little engines scream at incredibly high rpms, but have no power anywhere else. I took one uphill around some really tight curves. In six blocks I must have shifted fifty times to keep the power.

And yes, given the size, it was peppy :p

1. the bike really isnt new, they just re named it I forget the name of the old 50cc street bikes, my friend has one. like oversized moped thats a lot faster.
2. it isnt street legal because:
it is a 2 stroke
dosent have pedals(moped)
it dosent have turn signals
it dosent have head light
it dosent have break light

I think Honda used an off-the-shelf VX tailpipe for this bike... :ph34r:

That would be a pocket bike. I have one. They are fun as hell to drive around if you have a neighborhood to ride around in or a pocketbike/kart track. Mine will do about 45. They are fun as hell.

Buy a CBR 600F2. They can be had for like 3g's, they last forever, there is a ton of aftermarket support for it, and they aren't too powerful for a crotchrocket.

Back