urine trouble

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<---makes trucker bombs in the garage.... :D

That isn't really Window Cleaner in that bottle..... :ph34r:

you gotta go, you gotta go. you just cant tie a know in your penis to keep ya from pissing and the ladies (to have them included as well) cant stick a cork up their coochie to keep them from pissing either. pissing is uncontrollable

Mowers 'hit them, they explode'
In April, Colorado increased its "human waste" fine from $40 to $500. Transportation employees convinced lawmakers of the need for the drastic increase with their tales of finding urine jugs as they mowed roadway ditches. "We hit them, they explode. The operator ends up wearing this stuff," Randy Dobyns told state senators.

:lol: LMAO!!!!!

And you thought your job sucked lol.

i piss on the side of the road when im walking home from partys at school. cops dont give a shit. as long as us drunks arent doing anything distructive they let us be. oh and i peed on 7-11 last night because they wouldnt give me the key.

i've pissed on so many things.

I try not to piss on anything that would make it vandelism, but there has been the occasional "I don't like him/her, I'm gonna piss on his Saab"

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jun 2 2005, 09:54 PM
i piss on the side of the road when im walking home from partys at school. cops dont give a shit. as long as us drunks arent doing anything distructive they let us be. oh and i peed on 7-11 last night because they wouldnt give me the key.
[post=507052]Quoted post[/post]​

At our school, that the cops really don't give a shit, and rarely ever give out MIP's, (NEVER brake up parties) however, last year, my freind is walking home from a party, and decides to piss on a tree. I cop sees him, pulls over, and asks him to get in the back of the car. He walks to the door, then proceeds to run around the cop car twice. Cops give him an MIP, Uraniting in public, and resisting arest. That was a costly night for him.

We used to piss down by the storm drain at our friends house all the time, and I've pissed in the middle of the mall parking lot a few times after work.

last year, my freind is walking home from a party, and decides to piss on a tree. I cop sees him, pulls over, and asks him to get in the back of the car. He walks to the door, then proceeds to run around the cop car twice.

you def. should have gotten that on tape!!! and then posted it on here

Originally posted by SiLude@Jun 3 2005, 09:00 PM
last year, my freind is walking home from a party, and decides to piss on a tree. I cop sees him, pulls over, and asks him to get in the back of the car. He walks to the door, then proceeds to run around the cop car twice.

you def. should have gotten that on tape!!! and then posted it on here
[post=507428]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe the cop should have shot him.

Back