Used 02 Si Tires And Rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

02SI

I am selling 4 02 Si tires with about 20,000 miles on them, the rims are 15 in. selling them for $150 obo.

Originally posted by 02SI@Mar 7 2003, 12:12 AM
I am selling 4 02 Si tires with about 20,000 miles on them, the rims are 15 in. selling them for $150 obo.

150.00 FOR ALL FOUR?????????????

CAN'T BE

Just wanting to get rid of them, bought some Falken so I don't need those any more, they are good for about another 30,000 miles depending on driving. No B.S.

dude, i misread your post. i thought u meant u were selling si RIMS for 150.00

i think i smoked a bad batch of marijuana-laced crystal methamphetamine crack-heroin tonite....

The starting post was VERY misleading.. it says tires and then says the rims are 15".. It sounded like the tires and rims.

fyi, could have said "blah blah tires, they were off of 15" Si rims." "rims not included".. :)

Ok, on this pic I am selling the tire and the silver in-line, so isn't that the rim?

SI

There are a few people that are wanting the tires and rims, so whoever tells me first or gives me a higher bid, (should have put them on ebay,) gets them.

G ahead and put them on ebay, you could probaly get a lot more than $150 for them.

Back