V16 Caddy 13.6 Litre!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It is better then past body designs but it still has an ugly front and back end. It even has almost the same nasty tails as the CVT. Last year, cady had a better concept car that was a v12 700 hp supercar that had a body similar to the CVT lines but it worked with the car since it was not trying to be a luxtury car

for having 1000 hp, that things pretty slow.. 0-60 in 4 seconds, where as a henessy viper does it in under 3 (700 hp)

That's becuase it's a friggin tank, Christ! If you get that in black, everyone will think you have a hearst.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 12 2003, 05:53 PM
That's becuase it's a friggin tank, Christ! If you get that in black, everyone will think you have a hearst.

lmao!!!!!! BTW: i'd like to know the torque on that. hmm, i wonder if i can swap that motor in my crx?

This thing is actually pretty gay, 1000 horses and a 4 Speed Auto? Come on. Anyway, most of the cylinders are shut down half the time, the other 8 are only in use when you put the pedal down hard. 4/10

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Feb 12 2003, 05:04 PM
This thing is actually pretty gay, 1000 horses and a 4 Speed Auto? Come on.

whats wrong with a 4 speed auto? i dont see too many caddy's that are sticks, old geezers dont like to shift, :p

Originally posted by TRuggiero_+Feb 12 2003, 06:05 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Feb 12 2003, 08:41 PM
TRuggiero_
@Feb 12 2003, 05:04 PM
This thing is actually pretty gay, 1000 horses and a 4 Speed Auto? Come on.

whats wrong with a 4 speed auto? i dont see too many caddy's that are sticks, old geezers dont like to shift, :p

I don't see many geezers with V16's in the first place.

you probably dont see anybody with a V16 :D

Back