Valve Adjustment Specs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

XotikSol

I was Trying to figure out EXACTLY what H22 I have so I can then proceed to find out what the proper valve adjustments are.

I will not comment on the other thread.

Feel free to change the title if you wish.

But Im still looking for help.

I was told by an ex-Honda tech that there's a stamp on the front of the head, right in the middle, that will tell you the year of the engine.

i'm adam with the samba green del sol. i've been to redline several times before the whole "woodward" accident, and a few times at star southfield....

either way.

aren't all of the H22's going to have the same valve adjustment specs? the b series ones from obd0,1,2 all had the same when i looked them up on my dad's Mitchell On demand system.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 13 2003, 08:12 AM
aren't all of the H22's going to have the same valve adjustment specs? the b series ones from obd0,1,2 all had the same when i looked them up on my dad's Mitchell On demand system.

I thought so. Although I don't have manuals to prove it.

The same ex-tech told me .08 intake, .10 exhaust.

THanks guys Ill check it out today.

Pills - yeah that was Scho. haha. hes got something brewing now that I guess is supposed to be really nice. But I wont be around to see it as I moved to Tampa this past January.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Feb 13 2003, 10:14 AM-->
pills_PMD
@Feb 13 2003, 08:12 AM

I thought so. Although I don't have manuals to prove it.

The same ex-tech told me .08 intake, .10 exhaust.

ok thats some damn tight specs .. I was told .11 int and .19 exh. from Honda... and with these specs she has started to stall untill fully warmed up ... im gonna search some more on this.

Back