Veilside Honda S2000 For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This car was in our classifieds for awhile and i believe on Ebay. You aren't going to get any hits here. IMO, you wasted your money and destroyed a perfectly good s2k.

Ricers should be shot! :angry:

its not all that bad, but i do with i could smack the owner for spending all that money for it..

oh, this seems like a classifieds add to me, so i'm going to move it there.

i must be a ricer because that car looks fuckin badass!!! gj whoever did it, and i like show cars as much as i do going fast. :worthy: S2K

i want to know why he put that freakin monster tach right there, especially when the s2k has one of the dopest tach/guage clusters!!??!!

I LOVE THAT CAR!!!! the car is good looking no matter what anyone says...but i will trade you my accord for it.

my Accord

maybe we could talk about it

i think it looks intensly badass, not sure if i would do all the cosmetics before i would mod the engine, but still, i think it looks awsome

I dont know what is wrong w/ some of u all. I think that car is hella tight. Id drive it but im scrapin for cash right now haha. I need another job. But thats besides the point, VeilSide is definatly one of my favorites. I think the car is very nice, but good luck sellin it though.

this guy has been tryin to sell this thing for like the last 6 months. Idea, replace everything with oem stuff, maybe you can sell it that way.

I think its ok...kinda on the busy side though. Would have spent the money on a Snail and all the necessary hardware for boost but thats just me.

I LOVE THAT CAR!!!! the car is good looking no matter what anyone says...but i will trade you my accord for it.

sorry dude but that wouldn't be a fair trade at all. Unless I missed the sarcasm in that comment.

That is one ugly body kit, and i am with b16 about that monster tach...S2k tach is phucking dope...

Back