Video for civicous

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ummm...why hasnt metallica picked him up and dumped the dead weight that is lars ulrich.

Quoted post[/post]]
ummm...why hasnt metallica picked him up and dumped the dead weight that is lars ulrich.

I sure hope not. It would be rad to see him and Mike Portnoy battle.

:blink: <-- Click

And this one's of Liquid Tension Experiment performing Paradigm Shift
:eek: <-- Click

take it youve never seen metallica live...ive only seen em live 3 times, and every time lars seemed to loose the beat on at least 2 songs (S&M) it was constant...youd see michael cayman (sp) look back with a look like, "Wtf...this drummer has lost his mind...play the music and keep your tounge in your mouth."

watched the second vid...remember a line someone told me in high school. If you are looking for God...find John Petrucci with a guitar in his hands....he will show you the way.

The opening of Paradigm Shift is insane. You should watch the first vid I posted too. Mike Portnoy is my hero.

** and I would be sad to see that kid play with Metallica. He could so MUCH better.

That 'Kid' is in his late 20's now...lol...and I've seen it before, long, long, ago...

I've also seen Dream Theater live...and Mike Portnoy is god.

[/thread]

Back