Fellings about VW's

• They have a few decent cars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like my Honda better

• I f@#king hate t

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Personally I really hate them and want to destroy all VW's!!!!

I don't hate all the cars. Some of their older stuff was cool. I don't like VW drivers. Generally they are prize assholes.

I'm with Eric. They're not BAD cars, but they're nothing to go crazy over. Usually, their drivers are supreme assholes, and the look on their faces (or Audi drivers for that matter) when you spank them in your Honda is priceless.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Apr 29 2003, 10:59 PM
I don't hate all the cars. Some of their older stuff was cool. I don't like VW drivers. Generally they are prize assholes.

Funny,that is probably almost the exact same thing they say about Honda vehicles and drivers.

I dig VDubs, I used to own a 98 jetta GLX VR6 (and now I drive a 4th gen hatch back... lol), for the most part I miss the jetta, but the honda is becoming way fun. I want an old school VW (beetle, or karman ghia) for a project car, but probably not until i am out of school as i can barly support my self, my schooling, and my car shit.

I think the VW's are nice looking cars and reliable (from what i hear) but i do notice all the people who own them are assholes....but my fav VW is the Corrado :worthy:

VW has some amazing engineering. They also have some nice cars. I like alot of them, but they aren't my favorite.

A lot of honda guys round here hate VW's and I know this one kid who is a total dick that drives a VW. So a lot of you guys are right about the drivers are assholes. All of them! There is this pretty nice fued at my school with dubs and hondas. Of course our hondas rape all VW's even one kids dad's VR6. I fucking whipped that shit in my sol! :D

I drove a 99 Jetta Wolfsburg before my Honda Civic...it was a good car, but I prefer the Civic. My mom had a 92 Golf GTI and it was a fun little car...but sadly a 96 civic killed it... :(

I have an EG hatch AND a 1987 VW golf. I think both of them are very decent cars, I gotta tell you my VW takes an unholy beating, since it's my daily work car. I don't take care of it at all (pretty sad since I am a mechanic) and it keeps on going. The odometer broke at 152,379 miles 4 years ago, so Go only know how many miles it has now, but still starts and doesn't burn any oil at all. I agree with most of the ppl here, some VW guys can be assholes, some Honda guys can be assholes. It's not the car, it's the person driving it.. That person would be an asshole no matter what kind of car they had. It's all about what you have to work with. If you got it, flaunt it, that's what I say, and don't hate on anyone (unless they drive something made in Korea) :thumbsup:

my very first car was a 1973 VW Super Beetle :) was like 4 different shades of blue...lol. i enjoyed it although the motor caught on fire and completely gutted the car once the fire hit the interior.

:lol: jeff flipped his beetle.....

i can't stand the fucking things. the new ones are gay... stupid music when you put the key in... stupid shit like that pisses me off

The music thing is ghey, but I better start getting used to it. It's going to be my next car, end of the year. 98 VR6. Fairly quick cars stock.

There were two 11 sec drag-beetles atthe track. They were pretty damn cool. but they were the older style, they had wheely bars and everything, oh and both of them were F/I too, the new beatles are gay, its a chick car, i mean if a hot chick is driving one then that makes it look better at least.

my girlfriend bought a 2003 jetta, i was kinda dissapointed. Its a decent car especially for someone driving automatic and who doesn't care about speed since I doubt shes ever floored the car. Its handles decently but the suspnsion is kinda loud?? overall I'd drive one as a daily driver but never buy one as somehting to play with (well maybe a corrado)

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 30 2003, 12:27 AM
what u mean they play music when you put the key in he ignition???

instead of the DING DING when you put the key in with the dorr open or something...

you hear some gay VW song

The new Beetles are ghey, hands down, no arguments.

And I thought that all the old drag Beetles you see at the track that turn out hella quick times all have Porche engines dropped in them?

Back