Wanted: B series shift linkage, axles, half shaft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

got it.. That you can come get after the holiday. It only will take me 30 minutes to take off.

Where in NY are you? NYC?

i've got a half shaft from a 92 integra 5spd. comes with mounting bolts. It's in excellent shape. $75 shipped.

shaft.jpg

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 30 2005, 12:42 PM
got it.. That you can come get after the holiday. It only will take me 30 minutes to take off.
[post=518616]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: How you do that in 30 minutes ? I fought 1.5 hours with the darn thing and had to dissassmeble on the other side the CV joint cause I couldn't ?!? :worthy: please enlighten me !!!

Originally posted by NSXguy+Jun 30 2005, 03:59 PM-->
92civicb18b1
@Jun 30 2005, 12:42 PM
[post=518616]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: How you do that in 30 minutes ? I fought 1.5 hours with the darn thing and had to dissassmeble on the other side the CV joint cause I couldn't ?!? :worthy: please enlighten me !!!
[post=518816]Quoted post[/post]​

cause he is parting out his car and most of it is probility in pieces

Originally posted by ripperbone@Jul 2 2005, 11:28 PM
cause he is parting out his car and most of it is probility in pieces
[post=519896]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm parting the car out too. Separating the driver side halfshaft from the middle bearing was too much. The stupid Helms manual just said to take a screwdriver yada yada yada my ass !

Originally posted by younglord94@Jun 30 2005, 12:40 PM
I need a b series shift linkage, axles and a half shaft. I live in NY
[post=518612]Quoted post[/post]​

hey i got it all except the axle let me know if u still need it

Back