wat turbo should i get...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiR_Dank

im getting a turbo. i dont know wat i should get. legal or not. i dont care. let me know. b16 - msd, dc 4-1 headers, cold air intake, skunk2 cams, retainers and springs, something thats not pricey i spent alot already

Very vauge question. We can't help you without more information. (ie: power goals/budget/plans to tune)
You can throw your header away.

i got about 800 to spend. my friend said he can built it for me. see if i can find cheaper than 800. i dont want drag... just everyday speed.

you are gonna have problems if you want to turbo your car for 800. you need fuel stuff and meters not to mention tuning to make everything run right. i say either save up for a decent setup or put the money into some other things to get power out of your car like maybe a v-tec controller or a nice catback system to go with your header.

Last edited:
save up a little more, and read up on turbos. try going to Homemadeturbo.com. now do not go there and ask stupid shit. look thru the forced induction page and read all the stickies. and just look. search is down there but you will figure that out.

search here. understand how turbos work and what is nesicary and you can build a whole kit for 1000 if you know someone you can get it tuned cheap to.

Back