weird ways to make $

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OMFG!! I'm gonna grow my hair out and sell it ten years from now!

UK
BBC NEWS | England | London | Sperm donor to pay child support

Sweden
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200510/s1481012.htm

US
http://www.standfirminfaith.com/index.php/site/article/8100/

In countries where govt pays for everything, and ppl accept responsibility for nothing.

who knows if you had some disease and donated/sold something maybe they could get you then.
the US had a state (NJ or PA maybe) that had ruling against donors paying support.

surprised? courts are outta control. and some of UK has non-anonymous list. maybe we should look B up ;)

make money hand over fist

maybe it could affect egg donors too.

Last edited:
Ten years from now? I don't need rent money currently.

i just meant $ in general for beer, rent, etc. good to get cash for essentially garbage. some ppl save their hair for wigs when they're older. u can never have too many hair dolls ;)

Last edited:
UK
BBC NEWS | England | London | Sperm donor to pay child support

Sweden
Sperm donor ordered to pay child support. 13/10/2005. ABC News Online

US
Stand Firm | Sperm Donor Ordered to Pay Child Support for Gay Friend’s Son

In countries where govt pays for everything, and ppl accept responsibility for nothing.

who knows if you had some disease and donated/sold something maybe they could get you then.
the US had a state (NJ or PA maybe) that had ruling against donors paying support.

surprised? courts are outta control. and some of UK has non-anonymous list. maybe we should look B up ;)

make money hand over fist

maybe it could affect egg donors too.

yep, special circumstances. dude just donated it without going to a center. the problem there is that the couple is pushing to get money. thats fucked up.

uk article
He donated his sperm as a friend rather than go through a fertility clinic.

"Men giving out their sperm in any other way - such as via internet arrangements - are legally the father of any children born with all the responsibilities that carries."
Fertility reforms A spokeswoman for CSA said: "Unless the child is legally adopted, both biological parents are financially responsible for their child - the Child Support Agency legislation is not gender or partnership based."

us article....if you want to play dad, you got to pay like a dad...
For several years after the boy's birth in 1989, the doctor sent the child gifts and money and cards signed "Dad" and had regular contact with the child, the Post reported. However, when the boy moved to Oregon with his mother and her partner in 1993, regular contact stopped. Since then, the man's contact with the child consisted of seven phone calls and one brief meeting over the past 15 years.

sweden...same thing...oh, and dont' sign the papers you fucktard.
Nonetheless, the man signed a document confirming that he was the biological father of the children.
Shortly after he signed the document, the two women separated and the biological mother demanded that the man pay child support.

none of these men donated at a clinic. if they would have gone through the proper channels, they wouldn't have been ordered to pay.

moral of the story....never trust a fucking dike.

oh, and egg donors are different. it requires surgery to pull the eggs. thats why they can get up to $10,000 for there eggs.

<--------- Just figured out how to avoid being homeless.

oops, didn't really read 'em. i'll keep looking for the original. i don't know if the swede signing was so bad, could have been proven anyways. so safe thru clinic but not otherwise..

Last edited:
If you are a Illinois Governor You could sell a Senate Seat on ebay:D

sig-able!

:werd:

if you're a chick you can sell your panties on ebay - eew. if you're anybody, you can fake a jesus or mother mary sammich or find a penis cheeto and sell it.

:shrug2:

too funny.
i did find a boston lawsuit where the man had given permission for one implantation but not the 2nd and his wife got pregnant from that.
Father wins case against fertility clinic - The Boston Globe
this guy's point is legit but ppl can sue for anything. so much could go wrong.

too funny.
i did find a boston lawsuit where the man had given permission for one implantation but not the 2nd and his wife got pregnant from that.
Father wins case against fertility clinic - The Boston Globe
this guy's point is legit but ppl can sue for anything. so much could go wrong.
i've heard of sketchy bitches getting pregant with a "keep-a-man" baby. but to go to the fertility clinic is just fucking nuts. that bitch is straight up crazy.

oh, and you need to spend your time better than looking up that crap online just to prove a point. ^_^

oh, and you need to spend your time better than looking up that crap online just to prove a point. ^_^

oh it wasn't that much time, maybe 10 mins i will never get back.
it was more for me learning than proving a point since it'd been a while since i'd read the scottish article i had recalled. it would just seem really messed up if a clinic donor could be liable. i have no interest in fertility clinics, but i do have a healthy interest in law.

Back