Werd- I Bought Ha's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Spring rates are 8kg Front and 6kg rear. (447/335)

ha1.jpg

s3dcd1f533ace4.jpg

they will be mine soon :)

How did you find the HA's, i thought they stopped making them and replaced them with the Super Street's? So you decided that the JIC were too much for you?

how are you going to make them fit? on Teins website, it said the HA's only fit one honda, Ludes

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 21 2003, 06:38 PM
how are you going to make them fit? on Teins website, it said the HA's only fit one honda, Ludes

they are integra type r suspension. i have itr lca's in the mail from chris's rcrewracing.com supply of misc jdm parts :)

what is involved in puting the itr lca's in, (what exactly are lca's? _____ control arms?

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 22 2003, 02:58 PM
what is involved in puting the itr lca's in, (what exactly are lca's? _____ control arms?

Lower control arms

the rear lca's are simple to put in, 3 bolts to remove

doesnt change anything as far as putting a swaybar on. actually will help if u have lca's with no sway bar holes. the itr rear lca simply allows for a ball type rear shock instead of a fork style.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 22 2003, 05:49 PM
if you put new lower control arms on, doent that make puting anti sway bars on hard?

just the opposite- it makes it easier.

Back