what can i do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms


New Member
ok please help me with this.this guy is have a ls with motor mount,link shift,axel and a cable gsr tranny. for $500 the broblem is that he dont have papers for the motor and all he say is that he had the swap in hes car and everithin is legit.im thinking on asking hem for a copy of hes lisence and a letter statin that the motor is not stolen signature in front of a public notary. will that help if i get stop by the police and something come out wrong? sorry about my writing i dont really write that good in english. and thanks for the info.
Last edited: